Hot Coffee Hot Coffee

funny

dunno but i found it very funny:)

Lemn Lemn

"Ok, you've got some skill,"

One of the best black-and-white animations newgrounds have seen,
why don't the newgrounds team make this a new type of category:)

go slipziq!

C&R yay! C&R yay!

Good but..

Firstly, all the choppy stuff and errorous frames can easily be fixed, and you should've fixed it.

Secondly the voices were too sarcastic and screamingly unserious, even though the movie is a sarcastic one, the voice should be at least a little more serious, I mean it should capture your interest not joke away the sittuation.

Third, the animation is missing background music!

Other than that, I think it was a great animation, with unexpected moments, humor and action. 7/10

(with the 3 pointers above fixed, it should easily get my 10)

Sluta för helvete inte med flash du är kung :D

Sonny Sonny

Exciting, one of the best flash rpgs.

This is one of the best flash rpgs I've ever played, it reproduces those high adrenaline final fantasy fights, much like ultima weapon, emerald weapon etc those were hard explosive and exciting fights.
The only thing lacking is variety, you cannot walk around outside of the fights, but the game is still epic! have not finnished playing it through yet though:)
I would like to see that "Walking around with your character, in an isometric view" part added in the future, if you have future plans of a followup :P
many grateful thanks for this exciting game!

The Super Dora's Game The Super Dora's Game

laal

wierd ass game. i enjoyed the wierdness

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

i like the game

but there is one major fuckup . no confirmation on reset, i was on fucking level 35 and accidently reset.