Hot Coffee Hot Coffee

funny

dunno but i found it very funny:)

Lemn Lemn

"Ok, you've got some skill,"

One of the best black-and-white animations newgrounds have seen,
why don't the newgrounds team make this a new type of category:)

go slipziq!

C&R yay! C&R yay!

Good but..

Firstly, all the choppy stuff and errorous frames can easily be fixed, and you should've fixed it.

Secondly the voices were too sarcastic and screamingly unserious, even though the movie is a sarcastic one, the voice should be at least a little more serious, I mean it should capture your interest not joke away the sittuation.

Third, the animation is missing background music!

Other than that, I think it was a great animation, with unexpected moments, humor and action. 7/10

(with the 3 pointers above fixed, it should easily get my 10)

Sluta för helvete inte med flash du är kung :D

R-r-r-random R-r-r-random

WAOOOOh

MEZMoARRIZING make more u got the animation skills, now make a plot.

Gu! Gu!

Mind boggling

I liked the detailed settings you can see here, the scenes are mind boggling and makes you try figure out what is really happening.

Overall this was a very well drawed animation. But if I were you Slippy, I would try to come up with a short story, not get so bored with one type of scene, expand the scene to like one alley and another alley, and make up a short plot man, c'mon it is not that hard.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

the same dildo?

Too much dick, you could've at least used different dildo pictures, but your creativity there was a little low with that dick all the time, come up with something else like, 30percent dick 30balls and 30 shit. not 80% dick

Desk Desk

dudee

post more movies on newgrounds, you have the mojo man believe me. this is good shit.

30 Hour Limitation 30 Hour Limitation

bad idea

I don't like the idea of everyone making their "duude" and putting in this flash with some music and animation, sure the animation was not bad but. this just blows, can't see the great creativity or plot and its just too abstract with too little things for you to focus on

yodd responds:

I will listen to your requests when I learn what the hell you are saying.

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

foamys whine

rename it to foamy whines part 4

One-Way Trip One-Way Trip

i expected so much more

For real, the loading sequence is better than the whole movie, i expected it to be trippy just as my movies the "trance pulsation" serie..

man you really dissapointed me.

Ranxx responds:

Now this is just crass exploitation. Trying to ride my coattails to your lame-ass pulser series. I can tween 3d shapes set to techno-crap too. But I don't because it's too easy, redundant, saccharine and lacks artistic integrity. Typically when I make special effects I use code. You should try it. Your series would actually look like something. And that house techno is crap. At least use good techno like Shaftman, Aphex Twin or Luke Slater.